Bruno Out-Sider Scooter Lift
Ath the touch of a button the Bruno Out-Sider with stow your scooter or wheelchair for transportation. Simply roll your mobility device on the platform from either side, hit a button, and let the Out-Sider do the lifting for you. Wheelchairs and scooter are automatically secured for you. Retractable belts are also available for securement.
Bruno Out-Sider Scooter Lift Highlights
- Fully Powered - Makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair outside your vehicle virtually effortless - one button operation
- Smooth drive on/off platform - no reversing necessary
- Platform automatically folds up when not in use
- Scooter with Hold-Tite foot or Powerchair with Hold-Tite arm are automatically secured when lift is raised
- Version with retractable belts for securement also available
- No scooter or powerchair modifications
- Operating handle includes intuitive up/down switch orientation, while maintaining Bruno's industry exclusive safety latch for unintended lowering
- Swing-Away option available for rear hatch access
- Manual Backup System and standard lighted License Plate Holder
- Lift powered by the vehicle's battery
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - mounts to your vehicle's class II or class III hitch receiver (not included)
- Works with minivans, SUVs, CUVs, pickup trucks, full-size vans and sedans (check with your local Bruno dealer to confirm compatibility with your vehicle)
Bruno Out-Sider Scooter Lift User Requirements
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa
- Stand two to three minutes
- Drive mobility device on/off platform
- Hold down a button on the control arm
- For Automatic Hold-Tite for Scooters version, there are no additional requirements
- For Automatic Hold-Tite for Powerchairs version, release and swing arm into position (one handed operation)*
- For Retractable Belts version, lean over to hold release lever, then connect hook to receiver on powerchair or scooter.
- If using a Swing-Away, lean over, release lever, and swing the lift away from the rear of the vehicle*
Brun Out-Sider Scooter Lift Specs
ASL-250A or ASL-250B:
ASL-250HTP (Powerchair version) only:
Model: ASL-250A, B, HTP & MWD
Can I take the Out-Sider Scooter lift through a car wash?
Yes your can, but please make sure to follow these precautions from the manufacturer.
- verify that the car wash is brushless or non-contact only
- verify that the components of the car wash will not damage the lift during the car wash cycle
- remove the mobility device from the lift.