For expedited service call - (888) 775-7750
We, at A&J Mobility, offer postal right-hand kits for postal drivers. We can install the postal kits at any of our service locations. However, we can ship kits nationally. Our dual control kits come with an installation guide for proper installation. Our right-hand drive kit is a universal kit, meaning our postal brake & gas pedals fit in most vehicles. Our hours are 8 am - 5:00 pm CDT Monday - Friday. Please call us for your postal modification kit at (888) 775-7750 Call for our Affordable Pricing and to Order! Don't pay thousands of dollars! We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or Checks.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to Remove Brake & Accelerator within 30 seconds
- Drive from Either Side of Your Vehicle
- Cable-operated system with pulleys; the pulleys prevent sticking of the accelerator and brake pedal
- Durable Quality Product (Cables Last Long with Proper Installation)
- Ability to Install in your Next Vehicle (Transferrable)
- Conduits Provide Protection for the Cables
- Wisconsin based company that has been in business since 1975!
SHIPPING: Our kits ship out US Priority Flat Rate 3-Day Mail. All of our shipments are insurance protected! Call for a Price Quote!
RETURN POLICY: We have a 30-Day Return Policy. All returns are subject to an inspection, to determine if the refund can be assessed. Previously installed units cannot be returned. No refund assessed if any parts are missing or altered in any way (cables are cut). All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE: Inspect cables daily, pump right-hand drive dual-brake and perform a visual inspection of the entire right-hand drive kit. Depending on use it is recommended to replace the cables annually. Cable life is dependant on use.
Time-lapse of Installation
Disconnecting and connecting the pedals